The Badger Series of tools are real problem solvers. The box makers, vase makers, and those that turn small hollow forms find the Badger Tools useful “go to” finishing tools. The Badger Series of tools are manufactured from 5/8” round shank material with a turned taper to hold the # 3 Cutter.
All tools are shipped with the screw and cutter installed along with a T-15 Flag Style Torx wrench for cutter rotation.
- With the cutter slightly above center, rotate the tool slightly clockwise and you will soon learn to peel off shavings that are onion skin thin.
- The surface will be so smooth that very little sanding is needed.
- For the smoothest cut, always cut with the grain.
- The Badger Series of tools can be used for roughing cuts, but they are designed for final form and finish cuts.
- Higher RPM is recommended when using the Hunter Tools.
- Tools are available with handles or you can turn your own handle to suit your needs.
- All three tools use the # 3 Cutter, # 3 Screw, and the # 3 Torx Wrench.