Based on the revolutionary Bill Pentz design, these ClearVue cyclones separate greater than 99% of the sawdust and chips made by woodworking tools before they reach the filters— five times more efficient than traditional cyclone systems.
The Pentz EF5 Metal Cyclone Single Phase System includes:
- Leeson 5HP Motor: Single Phase, 5HP, 230v. 20.8 FLA - requires 30A breaker.
- 16" Blower Assembly with backward-inclined, steel impeller.
- 16 gauge rolled black metal upper cylinder and cone, with quick-fit clamp for easy disassembly.
- 8" Nordfab QF Intake standard. Adapters for alternate ducting types available for purchase through Customer Service.
- 30-gallon steel drum with lever-lock clamp ring, pre-cut lid with mounting collar, flex hose and clamps for easy connection to the cyclone. 55-gallon steel drum available as an upgrade*.
- (2) 9B300NANO Wynn Filters: 300 sq feet of media each. MERV 15 rating with 99.999% efficiency at 0.5 microns.
- Filter Clean Out Box with 4" access port for easy cleaning.
- 5' of 8" Flex Hose and clamps for easy filter connection.
- Wall Mounting Bracket with backer board or metal stand.
- Electrical Box with one remote control.
A minimum ceiling height of 113" is required for installation.
*55-gallon drum adds 6" of height to overall system.
Please note that in order to keep costs down, our drums are refurbished. They may have small scratches or other cosmetic defects.
Assembly is required- please see our Assembly Instructions for more information.
All prices subject to change without notice