Mike Mahoney's favorite tool! A nifty double ended tool featuring a bowl and spindle gouge built for light cleanup cuts and detailed work.
What makes a 5-star double barreled resolver?
- 3/8” spindle gouge & parabolic bowl gouge
- Shipped sharp with the grind found at Mahoney’s lathe (easily duplicated using a Wolverine jig)
- Superior M42 high speed steel with a 10% cobalt content, for unparalleled edge holding
- M42 HSS' unique durability and razor edge mean less grinding and cleaner cuts
- Unmatched flute polish boosts the razor edge and provides efficient chip flow
- Put comfort and control first with an interchangeable aluminum handle
- Handcrafted in the USA, and backed by a lifetime guarantee and hassle-free returns
- Blade measures 3/8” outside diameter x 12” overall
- Parabolic 1/4” bowl gouge & 3/8” spindle gouge
- 3/8” tang diameter
- 12” or 10" x 3/4” handle & 3/8” adapter